- You will be dealing with clients/customers via phone and email.
- You will focus on the renewal of contracts with clients/customers, where the main focus is keeping customers loyal to the company.
Based in Maastricht, our client is a big player in the Business Services Industry: with over 15 years’ experience in the sector & internationally known. With office locations in over 11 countries, working in near 10 languages, you can truly experience a multilingual environment.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near-native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year Sales Experience (renewals, inside sales, sales support)
- Experience with working with CRM Systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
Where is the job located?
Maastricht – The Netherlands – the capital city of the Limburg region which is nicely nestled in between both Belgium and Germany. Vrijthof is the place to be, a lovely big square in the centre with all sorts of bars and restaurants. This square is often used for festivities and musical events.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process will include 3 rounds: 1 interview with the HR Manager, 2 with your potential manager here in Maastricht and 3 with the Location Manager.
Salary: €25,000 gross per annum basic, there is a commission structure along with this. There are a number of great company benefits such as: Extra holiday days, gym membership, health & dental cover.
Keywords: Dutch Sales, Dutch Sales Consultant, Dutch sales Maastricht, Werken in Maastricht