Job DescriptionDutch speaking IT Support agent with a strong interest in internet-based products, fidgeting with gadgets and know how to make things tick. We are looking for you here in Dublin city centre for an amazing homegrown Irish international company. With a good relocation package and €28,000 salary packet – Keep reading!
- You will take incoming calls and emails – dealing with them in a professional and timely manner
- Providing first level support to all clients and customers – escalating issues that you cannot resolve.
- Monitor the support database and update where necessary in order to help future training and clients.
- Customer care is important here so delivering the best tech support is of the utmost importance
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is within the internet-based products sector here in Dublin.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 Months minimum of IT Support experience
- Good understanding of internet-based electronics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Dublin city centre – Ireland– Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (Dutch) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €28,000 gross per year along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: Dutch Jobs Dublin, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Dutch Dublin Jobs, Dutch Tech Support, Dutch IT Support, Dutch Technical Support