|Job Title:||Dutch Technical Customer Support - Amsterdam|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
- You will be responsible for incoming calls, emails and online chat requests from customers – dealing with both queries and issues.
- You will be tasked with investigating and resolving both hardware and software issues, if these can’t be resolved you will need to escalate them to tier 2 support.
- For each ticket created you will need to keep the company database up to date with the issue and solution given.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months experience in customer support (preferably in a call centre)
- An affinity for Technology
- Excellent computer skills
- Good typing skills
- Customer focused
- Outgoing & motivated
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Dutch), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
With a competitive salary, a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: Dutch Tech Support, Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Technical Customer Support, Dutch jobs Amsterdam, Dutch Jobs Netherlands.
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...