Job DescriptionDutch Technical Support job for those who simply love following the latest technology trends, enjoy wearing the newest gadgets or tinkering with the hot new wireless device.
We’re looking for near native Dutch speakers with a minimum of 6 months technical support experience interested in living and working in Belfast.
- You will deal with customers via phone and email in a calm, professional and timely manner, ensuring that all rules and regulations are followed.
- You will be researching possible solutions for any unresolved issues customers may be having.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date on all of the company’s offerings so that you can deliver truly exceptional technical support to customers.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (especially written communication)
- 6-12 months Technical Support and/or Customer Service experience
- Technology aficionados would love this job
- Interested in living and working in Belfast
Where is the job located?
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for its amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a quick phone call with the recruiter and from there you will be asked to complete an online assessment (to test your computer and IT Skills). Once successful, you will then be invited for a phone interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn £14,290 gross per annum. There is a relocation package on offer – your flights will be reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords: Dutch IT Support, Dutch Technical Support, Dutch Tech Support, Dutch jobs Abroad, Dutch jobs Belfast, Work in Belfast