|Job Title:||English B2B Sales Rep - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
- You will be the master of your own pipeline – acquisition of new B2B customers
- Prospecting and analyzing potential customers
- Detecting customer needs and see opportunities to sell
- Keep track of follow-ups
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this B2B sales rep job:
- Near native English (completed education in UK or Ireland, this is mandatory)
- You have a 2+ years’ experience in sales or telesales
- You are creative in finding solutions and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- You are familiar with the MS office package
- Target driven
- Passion for sales
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & salary:
With regards to salary - you can expect to earn €32,000 - €35,000 OTE gross per annum.
Keywords: Sales jobs Berlin, sales rep, English speaking jobs, Work in Berlin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...