|Job Title:||B2B Customer Serivce Representative - Gütersloh|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
We're looking for near native English speakers (excellent communication skills) who has previous customer service/order management experience. If you do have between 6-12 months customer service experience and you are looking for the next step into the B2B sector – Gütersloh, Germany is the place to be so keep reading for more.
- Work closely with clients over the phone and via email
- Help clients with any queries and/or issues they may be having with regards to their orders and payments.
- Work closely with the logistics team in order to answer particular questions on delivery times of client’s goods.
- You will get a chance to work with various account managers, helping them prepare their offerings for their clients abroad
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Gütersloh, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
- You will need the following to qualify for this B2B Customer Service job:
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 customer service experience (Admin experience is ok too)
- Extremely customer focussed
- Inner drive & passion for success
- Good MS Office skills
- Team player
Where is the job located?
Gütersloh, Germany – The city is considered as the media and technology centre in Germany – represented by many picturesque parks and gardens dotted throughout the city. Gütersloh is often referred to as ‘’Little Nazareth’’ within Europe due to its historical background. Gütersloh is less than 1 hour away from major international airports so you are never too far from a mini getaway
Interview & salary:
The interview process will include customer service test/questionnaire, a language test (English) and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Gütersloh, Germany – your flight over will be reimbursed (up to €300).
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €29,580 gross per annum and this is joined with a Christmas and birthday bonus. There is a good relocation package of 4 weeks paid accommodation in a hotel.
Keywords: Customer Service, B2B Customer Service, Order Management, Work in Germany
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...