|Job Title:||Experienced Java Developer – Dublin City|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
- You will be heavily involved in the full lifecycle of systems development, from design to implementation and maintenance of finance data applications.
- You will communicate regularly with business stakeholders – discussing and analysing requirements as well as proposing technical solutions in the delivery of projects within the expected parameters of cost, time and overall quality.
- You will be involved with a limited amount of on-call support outside of business hours.
Work for a Fortune 500 company that operates internationally within the financial sector– helping companies understand more about risk and capital. Our client services near 100 countries & are looking to grow their IT Development team here in Dublin city centre
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer science.
- 3+ years’ experience (front & backend development).
- Development experience with Core & Enterprise Java.
- Solid fundamentals on object-oriented design & patterns and data structures.
- Experience with Kafka, Spring Batch would be a big plus.
- Can work independently & as part of a team.
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (phone interview if you do not live in Ireland just yet). In order to be offered the job after the interview stage, you will need to pass an external background check as you will be dealing with sensitive information.
Salary: You can expect to earn up to €65,000+ gross per annum
Keywords: Java Developer, Java, Oracle, MySQL, Python, PERL, Java Developer Job Dublin
JAVA Developer with strong interest in Big Data - Dublin
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 gross per year
QA Automation Engineer for Innovative Start-Up - Berlin
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 gross per year
UX Designer wanted for Fast Growing Start-Up - Berlin
Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 gross per year
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...