- Carry out short/mid/long term financial planning.
- Monitor & interpret cash flows to help predicts possible future trends.
- Collect, analyse and manage data to create reports in order to lead business improvement and reduce financial risk.
- VAT account settlement, income tax returns and report to the tax authorities.
- Conduct reviews & evaluations for cost-reduction evaluations.
- Create financial reports to fit in with hard deadlines for the headquarters office in Spain.
- Develop strong relationships with external solicitors and bankers
- Carry out payroll and personnel admin tasks.
Work for a company that is specialised in the development or IT protection solutions. Allowing their customers to surf the web safely and freely without cause for worry. Right Now, they are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in Stockholm.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 2 years’ experience as an Auditor or within a Financial Department for an international company (Financial Control experience is a strong plus)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Where is the job located?
Stockholm – Sweden – Work in an amazing capital city. Stockholm is choc full of great museums, restaurants and sightseeing opportunities. You can see a bird’s eye view of the city from the Kaknästornet that in a clear day you will see out to the Gamla Stan. Welcome to the capital of Scandinavia!
Interview & Salary:
First there will be a phone interview with the recruiter and online assessments. Once successful, you will be invited for a more in-depth phone interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn 40,000 SEK gross per month.
Keywords: Office Manager, Finance Controller, Auditor, Office Manager Jobs, Finance Controller Jobs, Jobs in Sweden, Work in Sweden