|Job Title:||Finnish Business Development Rep for Hot New Start-up - Berlin|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
Finnish Business Development Rep for Hot New Start-up – Berlin
Finnish speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a fast-growing start-up here in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for someone with a passion for sales, where you want to progress and grow your career with this promising personalised online service provider.
With a 70:30 split in salary and a guarantee in career progression in as little as 12 months from starting. This is the startup that is changing the way people develop their career here in the capital of all capitals – Berlin!
- Employing cold calling techniques to onboard new customers.
- Negotiate deals with potential customers
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Work closely with various departments such as customer care and junior sales representatives.
- Attend company fairs and events to grow your network and represent the company.
- Aid in the on-boarding of new Finnish speaking Business Development representatives.
- Escalate closed accounts to the Account Executive Teams.
- Work closely together with an account executive to map the market, identify key stakeholders and decision-makers and create targeted campaigns
- Stay in touch with prospects via phone, Linkedin and mailing campaigns in order to warm them up
- Share best practice with your colleagues as sales is a teamsport
Work for a fast-growing start-up that has grown exponentially in their first year within the market. With over 100 employees in their Berlin Headquarters, they are looking to grow even more.
Work for an exciting service provider that aims to help employers to further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Finnish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent phone manner – not afraid to pick up the phone and call straight away.
- Passionate about building & growing your career in sales
- No Previous cold calling/business development/telesales experience is needed
- Eager to learn
- Ok with travel for on-site appointment with potential customers
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
This is a relatively short interview process that can take up to 2 weeks.
First, you will have a phone/Skype interview with the recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a peer interview with 2 possible colleagues to carry out a role-play scenario.
If successful you will then be invited for a final interview with the manager or MD.
Salary: 70:30 Split - €32,000 OTE gross per annum.
Keywords: Finnish Sales Job, Finnish Business Development, Finnish Sales Development,Finnish Jobs Berlin, Työskentele berlinissä, Working Abroad, Work in Berlin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...