- You will take incoming calls and emails from customers with questions or issues.
- There is a small twist in this job, as you will get the opportunity to cross-sell products to customers you believe will benefit them.
- You will need to translate text from German to Finnish – keeping an eye on grammar and spelling.
Work for an international e-commerce company that specialises in quality products and service to their clients worldwide. Our client’s sole goal is to provide a fresh and clean work environment for all with their innovative and professional German manufactured products.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Finnish
- Near native level of German
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1 -2-year customer service experience
- Sales experience would be a big plus for your application
- Good IT Skills
- Strong Computer skills
Where is the job located?
Heinsberg – Germany –A nicely situated near the border with the Netherlands, so if you wished you could live in the Netherlands and work in Germany (an exciting twist) it’s up to you of course. Heinsberg is a beautiful city to live in.
Interview & Salary:
For those who aren’t currently living in Heinsberg, Germany our client is quite flexible – the interview can be via Skype. However, if you are in Germany, you will be asked to sit a face-to-face interview.
Salary: You can expect to earn €2,000 gross per month.
Keywords: Finnish + German Job, Finnish jobs Germany, Finnish Customer Service, work in German