Finnish + Swedish Senior Customer Service Rep - London
We are looking for hungry and eager near native Finnish speaker with a near native level of Swedish here in London for this fast-paced media world. Live & work in London for one of the biggest and most trusted visual content providers.
Join the Senior Customer Service team in London! Look forward to earning between £32,000 - £40,000 gross per annum (depending on experience), once you have between 1-2 years customer service experience - ideally in the B2B sector.
- Take incoming calls, emails and web chats from clients with regards to sales queries.
- Develop relationships with individual buys and influencers from each client to strive for sales success down the line.
- Focus on maximising billing from each client via excellent service and relationships.
- Encourage client to self serve on the website.
- Process, track, code and manage invoices and internal reports.
- Handle customer requests in relation to passwords, downloads and technical issues.
- Update the companies internal system with relevant notes on each account and the tickets raised.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, HongKong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the Customer Service team here:
- Near Native Level of Finnish
- Near Native Level of Swedish
- Good Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred but not mandatory)
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience (B2B Customer service exp would be beneficial)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Computer skills - MS Office
- Customer Focussed
- Excellent organisation skills
Where is job Located?
London – England: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus – there is so much to see and do here! With this thriving city, you can experience a buzzing nightlife, amazing highstreets shops, entertainment and old-fashioned taxi cabs to get you from A to B.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second, there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here London with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of London, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience. Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in London and if you are not, you will need to relocate to London on your own expense.
Keywords: Finnish + Swedish Customer Service, Finnish + Swedish Senior Customer Care, Finnish + Swedish Senior Customer Service, Finnish + Swedish B2B Customer Service, Finnish + Swedish Jobs London