This is a great opportunity for those with a strong interest in the sporting sector. Work with a client who’s the highest priority is customer satisfaction here in Dublin. All you need is a near native level of Flemish, a good level of English (excellent communication) and 1 year’s customer support/call centre experience.
- You will be responsible for helping customers via the phone and email – understanding their needs and detailing the client’s products that would best suit their needs.
- You will be logging detailed information into the company database in order to help with future training sessions and increasing customer satisfaction.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Flemish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year customer support/call centre experience Customer Focussed
- Good computer skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Flemish), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
With a competitive salary and performance-based bonuses, there are a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan).
Keywords: Flemish Jobs Ireland, Flemish Customer Service Job, Flemish Customer Service Representative, Flemish Customer Support