French speaking Account Receivables Berlin
To all French speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound?
Our client is looking for near native French speakers to join the accounting & finance team here in Berlin. All you need is a minimum of 6-12 months Account Receivables Experience, an internship experience is good too.
- You will be looking after the creation and handling of invoices.
- Looking after payments & collections.
- Following an ISO9001 Quality control.
- Dealing with account receivables questions via phone and email.
- Work on back-office related tasks with regards to accounts receivables/collections.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game. Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this Account Receivables job:
- Near Native French
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Account Receivables Experience
- Works well under pressure
You have a valid EU Passport or a Work Permit for Germany
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
First, the interview will begin with a phone interview where you will speak with the recruiter, secondly, there will be a call with the team lead. Lastly, there will be a language test (French). You can expect to earn €2,180 gross per month and up to €300 montly bonus
Keywords: French jobs Berlin, French Speaking job, travailler à berlin, account receivables, finance