|Job Title:||French Account Executive - Dublin|
|Salary:||€35k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||10 months ago|
French Account Executive wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for an international health insurance provider.
We are looking for a near native French speaker with a minimum of 6 months proved a track record in inbound telesales, is a self-starter and loves working in a dynamic environment. If this sounds like you – this is the place to go!
- Responsible for all new sales enquiries that will drive opportunities.
- Nurture your pipeline that is managed along the sales funnel and ensure that all conversion metrics are hit.
- Ensure that all customer information is in the company database and up to date at all times.
- Participate in regular 1-2-1’s and team meetings with your Sales Manager
Work for an international Health Insurance Provider here in Dublin, Ireland. Working for a company that takes pride in their excellent quality of care and services they provide. Want to grow with our client?
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of French
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1+ years in the Sales Sector (ideally some experience in financial sales/insurance sales)
- Minimum of 6-month proven track record with inbound telesales - where you were successful in selling high-value consumer products to a high net worth consumer market.
- Ideally, you have experience working in a high-volume call centre
- Excellent record in hitting & overachieving sales targets.
- Excellent listening skills
- High level of Motivation and initiative
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland – Work in the Green Isle’s Capital City that is Dublin. Dublin is the city that can sleep but chooses not to, with so much to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will sit a phone interview with the recruiter and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in the Dublin office with the Hiring Manager. Last but not least there will be a final interview with the Sales Manager.
If successful you can look forward to earning between €35,000 - €45,000 basic gross per annum (depending on your experience) and up to €10,000 OTE.
There is no relocation package, so please be aware that we are ideally looking for someone already living here in Dublin or you are able to relocate on your own expense.
Keywords: French Sales Account Executive, French Finance Sales, French Financial Sales, French Account Executive, French Sales, French Jobs Dublin, French Jobs Ireland
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...