French Account Manager for Visual Content Provider - London
French Account Manager Opportunity here in London, England for those with a proven track record in negotiations and sales renewals. Work for an American International Organisation with near 30 years in providing creative visual content to over 200 countries worldwide.
Eager to learn and grow your career in Sales here in London? Apply today!
- Own and push the renewal process - identifying customer needs, investigate and uncover issues/objections and focus on a successful closure.
- Create and carry out strategies towards negotiations of mid-size renewal contracts for a positive outcome for both parties.
- Develop and implement interventions for the sole purpose of customer renewals.
- Work closely with various departments in the renewals process and increasing your overall renewal rate.
- Focus on increasing growth via proactive identification of growth opportunities and rolling them out.
- Develop a clear understanding of all customers in order to strategise and present the ideal scenario for a successful closure each time.
- Conduct lengthy sales presentations to large groups with sample visuals to drive discussion & positive outcomes.
- Provide and maintain an up to date and accurate forecast for your renewals on a regular basis to management.
- Update the company system on a regular basis in order to help with future sales.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, HongKong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the team here:
- Near Native Level of French
- Near Native Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proven track record in negotiations and contract retaining
- 1-2 years of previous Sales experience (Sales Renewals/Account Manager/Customer Success)
- Experience in working with Enterprise CRM system or similar system when it came to managing the sales cycle
- Excellent Negotiations skills
- Ability to strategize & prioritise
- Excellent time management
- Eager to succeed & grow
You have a valid EU Passport or a work permit for Ireland
Where is job Located?
London – England: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus – there is so much to see and do here! With this thriving city, you can experience a buzzing nightlife, amazing highstreets shops, entertainment and old-fashioned taxi cabs to get you from A to B.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second, there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here London with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of London, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience. Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in London and if you are not, you will need to relocate to London on your own expense.
Keywords: French Account Manager, French Customer Success Manager, French Sales Renewals, French Sales London, Travailler à London, Travailler en Allemagne, Emplois de vente