French B2B Customer Support (within the automotive sector) - Dusseldorf
For the Hand’s on & experienced French speaking Vehicle Mechanics looking for a change of pace.
Ditch the overalls & say hello to fresh suit because we are currently on the hunt for you to join the technical support team here in Dusseldorf for a well-known company in the vehicle industry. Speak near native French, have experience in a garage working with Cars & looking to earn between €3,500- €4,500 gross per month? Keep reading & get in touch today.
- Act as point of contact for retailers.
- Responsible for being the knowledge base of warranty processes (understand & advice on claim submission and assessment process etc).
- Responsible for the coordination of all aspects of warranty for the EU Markets.
- Support retailers in order to ensure the customer's vehicles are seen to and repaired in line with warranty compliance and procedures.
- Create market reporting reviews and develop action plans.
- Support in the retailer selection process and the warranty labour rate collection process.
Work for a big player in the tech side of the automotive sector. Our client prides themselves on offering the best tech solutions based on their excellent quality and innovation. They are based in Dusseldorf and now looking to grow their French Tech team.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years experience of the retailers warranty process
- 3+ years hands-on experience in modern vehicle mechanics in a workshop and/or garage
- Excellent working knowledge in the automotive electronics sector
Where is this job located?
Dusseldorf – Germany – you would be living and working in the capital of the NRW – North Rhine Westphalia state of Germany. One of Germany’s most prestigious industrial and financial centres with affordable housing, a vast variety of multicultural individuals accompanied with a great modern lifestyle.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a technical assessment and once you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (Skype interview if you cannot make a face-to-face).
**If you have to travel for the face-to-face interview the company will reimburse some of the expenses**
Salary: €3,500 - €4,500 gross per month along with a relocation package for those currently outside of Germany.
Keywords: French Customer Support, French B2B Customer Support, French Jobs Germany, French jobs Dusseldorf