|Job Title:||French Country Manager - Berlin|
|Salary:||€100,000 - €130,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||4 months ago|
French Country Manager – Berlin
We are looking for a near native French speaker with extensive experience in Enterprise Sales and a proven track record in closing deals within this sector.
Have 2-3 years enterprise Sales and Management of a Sales team experience behind you? Interested in living and working in Berlin?
- Build & lead a team of10+ French speaking Business Development Representatives.
- Manage recruitment, objective & goal setting, coaching and performance monitoring of your team.
- Run reliable forecasts.
- Host regular one-to-one meetings with your Sales team to monitor performance and success.
- Push for growth and the overall hitting of the ambitious Sales targets set.
- Support in deals
- Take care of your own key clients.
- Attend fairs and tradeshows – you may also be needed to travel with your Business Development Representatives and help them in closing deals
Work for a fast-growing start-up that has grown exponentially in their first year within the market. With over 100 employees in their Berlin Headquarters, they are looking to grow even more.
Work for an exciting service provider that aims to help employers further grow and develop their employees’ skills in order to clearly see measurable improvements in productivity through their personalized online service.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of French
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- 2-3 years experience in Enterprise Sales
- 2-3 years Management experience (Ideally a Sales team in the Tech Sector)
- Proven track record in Enterprise Sales (B2B Sales)
- Strong coaching skills
- Excellent time management (you will carry your own sales quota as well as manage your teams)
- Willingness to travel within Europe - 20% of the time
**If you are not an EU Citizen – you must have a work permit and/or STAMP4**
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
This is a relatively short interview process that can take up to 2 weeks.
First, you will have a phone/skype interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a peer interview with 2 possible colleagues to carry out a role-play scenario.
If successful you will then be invited for a final interview with the manager or MD.
Salary: 50:50 Split - €100,000 - €130,000 OTE gross per annum
Keywords: Country Manager, Vice President of Sales, French Sales, French Country Manager. French Sales Berlin, travailler à berlin, Work in Berlin, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...