- You will be taking inbound calls and emails from a customer with regards to any damage and/or accidents that occur with the products provided by the company.
- You will need to be able to act fast & be quick on your feet in order to take in vast amounts of information from customers & to determine the next step in the support process.
- You will be in regular contact with various departments such as insurance, repairs and appraisals etc.
- You will be required to take note of all information from customers in order to document it within the company database.
Work for an experienced and trusted global organisation with over 100-years’ experience in the rental game.Established in Germany and now expanding further within Europe – join the team today to help them do so.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6 -12 months Customer Support Experience
- Previous experience in the insurance sector would be a big plus for your application.
- Customer Focussed
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Good Computer Skills
- Good MS Office Skills
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves 2 phone/Skype interviews and a language check (French). If successful, you will receive a job offer and start off with 3 weeks of training before diving in.
Salary: You can earn €2,180 gross per month along with a monthly bonus once you reach 100% of the target that month.
Keywords: French Jobs Berlin, French Customer Support Jobs, French Customer Service, French Jobs Germany