Amsterdam, the Netherlands is where the job is within a company that is well-known and extremely trusted by international brands across the globe.
- You will be responsible for delivering the best customer service possible to all customers via phone and email.
- You will be tasked with managing any issues and complaints customers may have with the client’s products.
- With issues that you cannot help – you will need to escalate the ticket in a timely manner in order to keep customer service satisfaction high.
- With each interaction, you will need to document the issue and the resolution in order to help with future training and quality purposes.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience (preferably in a call centre)
- Excellent computer skills
- An interest in the fashion industry would be beneficialCustomer focused
- Outgoing & motivated
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (French), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
The is a competitive salary that is accompanied by a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: French Customer Service, French Customer Service Rep, French jobs Amsterdam, Travailler à Amsterdam