French Customer Service - Berlin
French customer service rep wanted here in Berlin, Germany for a highly respected company with nearly 100 years of being at the forefront of business administration.
Work within an international team and earn €27,000 gross per annum.
- Take incoming calls, emails or chats from customers and clients.
- Help customers to resolve their queries and issues related to invoices, payments or deliveries.
- Document all issues and solutions in the company’s database
- Provide feedback where necessary to improve processes
Work for a company that is near 100 years in business and has been at the forefront of business communication since the 1920’s. Having grown from strength to strength and developing further services for their clients. They are now looking for further grow their headquarters here in Berlin within the customer service department.
You will need the following to qualify for this customer service job:
- Near native level of French
- Good level of English or German
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Team player
- Customer focused
- 6 -12 months experience in customer service (retail or hospitality experience is acceptable)
Where is the job located?
Berlin – Germanys Capital – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will be in 3 stages. There will be a phone interview with the recruitment consultant, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the team lead here in Berlin.
Salary: €27,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: French customer service, French customer support, French jobs Berlin, Werken in Berlijn