|Job Title:||French Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - London|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £34,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 2 months ago|
French Customer Service for Visual Content Provider - London
We are looking for hungry and eager near native French speaker here in London for this fast-paced media world. Live & work in London for one of the biggest and most trusted visual content providers.
Join the customer service team and grow from within! Look forward to earning between £28,000 - £34,000 gross per annum (depending on experience). Graduates are welcome to apply (experience is a plus).
- Take incoming calls, emails and online chats from clients with issues/queries/complaints.
- Create and manage client relationship management tickets within the company CRM system.
- Upsell relevant products and services to clients that are relevant to them after gathering information on their needs.
- Encourage clients, where necessary to self serve.
- Take care of the processing, coding, tracking and management of invoices.
- Responsible for the handling of customer requests with regards to password resets, downloading issues and technical faults should they arise.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, HonKong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the Customer Service team here:
- Near Native Level of French
- Near Native Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience (more is beneficial)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills - MS Office skills
- Good at building relationships & instilling a positive customer experience
- Eager to learn
Where is job Located?
London – England: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus – there is so much to see and do here! With this thriving city, you can experience a buzzing nightlife, amazing highstreets shops, entertainment and old-fashioned taxi cabs to get you from A to B.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second, there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here London with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of London, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience (No experience starts from £28,000 etc.). Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in London and if you are not, you will need to relocate to London on your own expense.
Keywords: French Customer Support, French Customer Service, French speaking Customer Service, French Jobs London, Work in London, Working Abroad
Dutch Customer Service Porto
Salary: Market related
Spanish B2B Customer Service Gütersloh
Salary: €28,000 - €29,580 per year + Relocation Package
German Customer Service - Porto
Salary: €1,000 - 1,247 gross per month + Relocation Package
Dutch Customer Service Rep - Portugal
Salary: €1,100 - 1,247 per month + Relocation Package
Flemish Customer Service Rep - Lisbon
Salary: Market related
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...