French Customer Service Representative - Cork
Near-native and outgoing French speakers wanted for a fast-growing and exciting customer service team here in Cork.
Your enthusiasm and customer-focused attitude is what we’re looking for here along with excellent communication skills.
This is a 40-hour week position in Cork with an extremely proud Irish company that has office locations around the globe.
- You will deal with French-speaking customers, helping them with any questions/queries about their bookings and/or exiting. The customers you will be helping will mainly be looking for advice on their travel plans so confidence is key here.
- There is no rigid answer booklet, our client invites you to bring your creativity to the team when helping customers.
- You will focus on the overall customer experience and always strive for success.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months Customer Service experience would be a big plus for your application.
- Flexible with working hours & ok with working in shifts
- Target driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
A valid EU Passport and/or a valid EU Work Permit.
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action-packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (French) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €22,950 gross per annum along with a €1,000 sign-on bonus to help with relocation. Please keep in mind that you can expect an increase of €500 in your first 6 months and once again in 18 months.
Keywords: French Customer Service, French Customer Care, French Jobs Ireland, French Speaking Jobs Cork, French speaking jobs Ireland