|Job Title:||French Customer Service Representative - Münster|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with and resolving queries and issues customers may be having.
- Advice customers on the best products/services to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible,
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Münster, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Customer Service job:
- Near native level of French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 6-12 Customer Service experience
- Good eye for detail
- OK with working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong typing skills & good with computers
- Good PC Skills
- If you are not an EU citizen - you must have a Work Permit or a STAMP4
Where is the job located?
Münster – Germany – a city in North Rhine-Westphalia is the cultural centre of the region with around 300,000 inhabitants. Known as student town and the bicycle capital – where ever you need to go – Bike it!
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 important steps here: first, you will have a phone interview with the recruiter, invited for a second interview with your possible team lead and lastly, be asked to complete a language check (French).
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €1,593 gross per month, There is a good relocation package of up to €800 for those currently living outside of Germany.
Keywords: French Customer Service, French jobs Münster, French jobs Germany
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...