|Job Title:||French Customer Service Team Lead - Limerick|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||5 months ago|
French Customer Service Team Lead – Limerick
French Customer Service Team Lead for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland.
You will need a near native level of both French & English (written & verbal) as well as 3-4 years customer service experience and a minimum of 1`year team lead experience.
- You manage the daily operations of the team – This can include various factors such as; leave requests, query management and backorder scenarios.
- You will focus on the team’s adherence to company and European guidelines within their day-to-day and ensure that weekly & monthly stats are issued to the relevant parties.
- You will be the point of escalation for your team should issues arise.
- You will become the go-to expert on tender and pricing for specific markets etc.
- Ensuring that tender submissions are managed effectively by the team and keep a close watchful eye on performance management too.
- You will work closely with the various lead’s in other departments throughout the company.
- You will be responsible for recruitment (interviewing and new hire integration) as well as coach and mentoring team members on best practice.
Work for a company with over 50 years in the medical industry that aids both patients and doctors get the service they deserve. With a number of office locations around the globe and near 300 employees worldwide, this is a company you will certainly want to get on board with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years customer service and/or call centre experience (1-2) years
- Previous Team lead experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- You have a valid EU Passport or Work Permit
Where is the job located?
Limerick, Ireland – Limerick is situated in between Dublin, Cork and Kerry so you are never too far from a new adventure. Limerick is the 3rd largest city in Ireland and home to a number of international companies like our client here.
Interview & Salary:
First, there will be a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face in Limerick.
Don’t forget that there is a number of great benefits here – pension plan, health insurance, company gym and many more.
Keywords: French Customer Support, French customer service team lead, French team lead, Team leader French, Work in Limerick, Working Abroad
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...