|Job Title:||French Hardware Specialist for Tender Team - Stuttgart|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 2 months ago|
French Hardware Specialist for Tender Team - Stuttgart
French speaking Hardware Specialist for the Tender team here in Stuttgart, Germany. We are looking for a hardware savvy French speaker with a minimum of 2 years IT experience to join the team.
You will be involved in the technical side of tenders and be responsible for providing the explanation of the technical aspect to clients.
- Point of contact for customer product testing.
- Management of the technical side of projects - responding to public tenders.
- Evaluation of applications and hardware according to the requirements of public clients.
- Create a workstation configuration for the important manufacturers on the market.
- Product presentations.
- Product advisor for all companies under the client.
Work for a large IT systems integrator here in Stuttgart, Germany. Catering to companies of all sizes, our client is the perfect partner offering a mix of direct IT product sales and extensive systems integration.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- 2+ years IT Experience - Hardware support. Tech support
- Good knowledge of the structure and mode of operation of stationary, portable computers and office screens.
- Strong working knowledge of the structure & operation of tables and smartphones
You have a valid EU Passport or a work permit to live and work in Germany
Where is the job located?
Stuttgart – Germany – The German city well-known as the home to Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. Of course, if you are not a car lover there is plenty to behold for the nature lovers in Stuttgart’s Botanical garden – Wilhelma.
Interview & Salary:
You will sit a screening call with the recruiter, be introduced to the company where you will have a phone interview with the manager and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
Keywords: French Hardware, French IT Support, French Tech Support, French Jobs Germany, French Jobs Stuttgart
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...