French Inside Sales Executive - Ulm
Speak French & have a unique relationship with your phone?
If you love talking to others and have a talent for identifying an opportunity when it comes to sales then this is the job for you. We are looking for near native French speakers who have a genuine interest in working in Germany and Sales. If you have previous sales experience & like the idea of earning €2,400 gross per month and a great relocation package accommodation provided – Keep reading & Apply Now!
- Make & take calls from existing customers via phone and email.
- Work closely with various higher up’s in key departments
- Researching and generating quality leads and opportunities is your main task – once they have been identified you will then pass them onto the relevant sector within the sales team for them to follow up
- Update all information to the relevant profile in the company CRM system.
Work for an international hunter of a vast variety of multinational blue-chip companies who help their clients identify and approach potential customers/businesses for them to help increase sales and the bottom line.
You will need the following to qualify for this Inside Sales Job:
- Near native French
- Strong level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years Sales experience (business development/door-to-door)
- Bachelor’s degree
- '’Can Do’’ Attitude
- Highly motivated
- You have a valid EU Passport or a work permit
Where is the job located?
Ulm – Germany – The city well known for having the tallest steeple in their gothic style church as well as being known as the birthplace of Albert Einstein. It’s close to Munich and Stuttgart (1-hour train) so you are never too far from a city escape.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a short first-round phone interview with the recruiter, then you will be invited for a Skype interview and finally, you will have an interview with the client.
Salary: You can earn between €28,800 gross per annum, along with a great relocation package.
Keywords: French Inside Sales, French Sales, French Inside Sales Germany, French jobs Germany, Werken in Duitsland