|Job Title:||French Online Marketing Intern - Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||8 months ago|
French Online Marketing Intern - Dublin
How does having near 100% creative freedom on one of our Careertrotter websites sound?
We are looking for a near-native French speaker with a true flair for Online Marketing.
We’re growing, just not fast enough for our liking, so we need you! Come manage our French website and help us grow our online presence within the French market. For a fully rounded online marketing internship where you can dip your toe in every aspect - Apply Now
As part of the Online Marketing team you will be tasked with:
- Building and maintaining the company presence on social media.
- Keep up to date on Keyword research, SEO/SEM, overall user experience.
- Measure and report website performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager in designing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Online translations and localisation of website content.
- Research trends & insights to help grow overall traffic to careertrotter.fr
- Work with Google Analytics/Adwords/Search Console and Moz
- Negotiate with French Job boards for job postings
- Work on Backlink research
Work With Careetrotter:
Work with us here at Careertrotter – we’re growing, and we need your help and Marketing knowhow to help us do it. We are a young and feisty multilingual recruitment agency based in the heart of Dublin city.
You will need the following to qualify for this Online Marketing Internship:
- Near native French - excellent communication skills (written)
- A good level of English (written & verbal)
- Comfortable with working under strict deadlines
- Team player
- It would be a plus if you have Google Academy Certification in Analytics & Adwords
- You are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate here at your own expense.
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – right here in the capital of Ireland. With 2 minutes from the Luas, line, around the corner from a Dublin bus stop, surrounded by cafés and restaurants - we are pretty central and easily accessible.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process is quite straightforward – there is first a phone interview with the Marketing Manager and then as face-to-face in our office.
There is no relocation package so if you are interested you will already need to be here in Dublin or looking to come here on your own expense.
Keywords: French Speaking Job, Online Marketing, Dublin, Working Abroad, Marketing Intern, Marketing Internship
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...