French speakers with a B2/c1 level of Dutch and a genuine interest in further your sales career here in Dublin! There is a French + Dutch Account Executive Position up for grabs!
We’re looking for a French + Dutch speaker with a strong background in closing deals and good negotiating skills here with a long time client of ours here in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
- Work with existing clients whose contract is up for renewal. Work on continued business via up-selling company services.
- Manage and grow relationships with existing clients based in France and Benelux area
- Support different teams through complex sales cycles.
Work for a company with near 20 years’ experience in the cloud-based services sector. They truly are at the forefront of their industry, talking the sector by storm but still find the time to focus on their customers and employees equally. Work for a company that values you & will help you grow.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of French
- B2/C1 Dutch
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years Sales Experience (Deal closing & negotiation experience is a must)
- Experience in working with a Tech company would be an advantage.
- You have a strong passion to grow both professionally and personally
- Highly motivated
- Ok with travel from time to time
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland. Work in the capital of Ireland where you are surrounded with amazing things to do, places to eat and things to see. There is never a dull moment in Dublin – you’ll love every minute.
Interview & Salary:
There are 4 rounds of interviews with this business development job (keep in mind that there is a roleplay needed) and lastly a background check. Face-to-face is the preferred form of interviews but don’t worry if you don’t currently live in Dublin, our client will help you get here for the interview.
Salary: This is negotiable! Please be aware that you will be on a 60/40 split – 60% will be your basic salary pay and 40% is based on commission.
There is a relocation package of flights reimbursed and 1 month paid accommodation.
Keywords: French Sales, French + Dutch jobs, French Sales Jobs Ireland