French+ Dutch speaker wanted here for the in-house recruitment team in Cologne, Germany for one of Europe’s leading fashion retail designers. We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in living and working in Cologne, Germany - if this sounds like you then keep reading for more.
Studied Recruitment or HR & want your chance to break into the industry – this is your chance!
- You will be working the entire recruitment process – sourcing, screening and managing candidates.
- Schedule and organise interviews (phone and/or face-to-face).
- Preparation of contracts.
- You will monitor each candidate through the application process whilst working closely with the HR Department.
Work for one of Europe's leading fashion retail designers with over 25 years in the industry and around 5000 employees. Our client is still growing within a number of different locations but right now Paris is calling you.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Near native Dutch
- Strong level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Personnel Management/Recruitment
- Previous Recruitment experience would be beneficial but is not mandatory
Where is the job located?
Cologne – Germany – Germany’s 4th largest city with the Rhine River flowing right through it. Cologne is known for the Kölner Dom cathedral and Karneval in November and February. Cologne is certainly a place we could see you settling in and loving.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a short phone call with the recruiter and then followed up with a phone/Skype interview with the Manager of the team.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €35,000 - €37,500 gross per annum. There are a number of great company benefits such as; up to 50% of transport costs are covered on a daily basis, lunch vouchers, top-up health insurance scheme.
Keywords: French+ Dutch, French+ Dutch Recruitment, Recruiter, In-house recruiter wanted, Multilingual Recruiter