|Job Title:||French + German Customer Service Agent - Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionFrench speaking customer service professionals - we have a client in Berlin looking for new customer service agents who speak a near native level of French and a C1 level of German to join the team. Interested in earning up to €2,300 gross per month? Keep Reading & Don’t forget to apply.
- You will be taking all incoming calls and emails from French speaking customers.
- You will be processing the incoming order, returns and complaints (if any) via both phone and email.
- Work closely with various other departments within the company, in order to deliver the best service possible.
Our client is a fast-growing retail company that operates within the automotive industry here in Berlin, Germany. They currently employ over 550 people, offer career development as well as hosting many corporate & team events.
You will need the following to qualify for this customer service job:
- Near native French
- C1 Level of German – to help you communicate with fellow colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous call centre experience would be great (retail/hospitality exp. Is ok too)
- You are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Good phone manner
Berlin - the cultural capital – the country within a country! Live & work in Germany’s capital and love every second of it. With excellent public transport, nightlife, salary - you’ll be happy you applied.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be asked for a short (30 min) Skype interview and if successful, invited for a face-to-face interview in Berlin.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn up to €2,300 gross per month. This goes hand in hand with a company pension plan and employee discounts of up to 50% on all company products.
Keywords: French Customer Service, French jobs Berlin, French-German speaker
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...