|Job Title:||French + Spanish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator - Cork|
|Salary:||€25,300 - €26,300 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||30 days ago|
French + Spanish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator - Cork
French + Spanish speaking Customer Service Coordinator for fast-growing & exciting brand within the tourism sector here in Cork, Ireland.
Your enthusiasm & customer-focused attitude along with a near native level of French and Spanish & 1-2 years customer service experience is needed.
Interested in living & working in Cork, Ireland and earning €23,500 gross per annum.
- You will be a point of contact for both customers and investors - focussing on the provision of excellent service & building of strong relationships.
- Monitor & manage new customers on a day-to-day basis on company platforms.
- Track online ads on various booking platforms, optimise booking schedules etc.
- Actively discuss the process and come forward with ideas on how to improve
- Offer day-to-day support of all initiatives occurring within your region.
- Communicate regularly with various regional customer service coordinators.
- Report on basic data analysis to help with growing your specific region strategically.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is with the travel and tourism sector here in Cork.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Near naitve Spanish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience within the hospitality sector.
- Previous B2B Experience would be a plus
- Flexible with working hours & ok with working in shifts
- Target driven
- Excellent decision-making skills (especially in a fast-paced environment)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
- Ok with working in shifts (evening shifts are a possibility)
**A valid EU Passport and/or a valid EU Work Permit.**
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (French + Spanish) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,300 gross per annum with €500 salary increase after 6 months and then again at 12 months.
Keywords: French + Spanish Senior Customer Care, French + Spanish Customer Care, French + Spanish Customer Service, French + Spanish speaking Jobs Cork, French + Spanish Jobs Ireland, French + Spanish Customer Service Coordinators, Work in Cork, Working Abroad
Spanish B2B Customer Service Gütersloh
Salary: €28,000 - €29,580 per year + Relocation Package
Dutch speaking Customer Service Rep - Athens
Salary: Market related
German Customer Support Representative - Cork
Salary: €24.5k - 25.5k per year + Relocation Package
French Speaking Automotive Support - Dusseldorf
Salary: €3,500 - €4,500 per month + Relocation Package
Dutch Customer Service Porto
Salary: Market related
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...