|Job Title:||French Sales Executive - Dublin|
|Salary:||€0 - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||8 months ago|
French Sales Executive
French speaking Sales Executive for an international health insurance provider here in their Dublin office.
We’re looking for a strongly passionate French speaker to join the growing Sales team here, a Sales executive with a focus on relationship building, revenue-generating tactics and an overall love of Sales.
Interested in learning more? Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have.
• Increasing revenue from existing clients via upselling/cross-selling as well as hunting new prospects.
• Creating, developing and maintaining strong relations with customers and third-party referral channels.
• Working alongside the customer service team with regards to supporting renewals and driving sales.
• Focus on keeping the customer management system up to date with accurate information each time a customer touches base.
• Work on hitting sales targets with excellent productivity and quality of service.
• Work as part of a team sharing tricks of the trade and support where needed.
• 50% of the time you will travel back and forth from Dublin to France, visiting high profile clients etc.
Work for an international Health Insurance Provider here in Dublin, Ireland. Working for a company that takes pride in their excellent quality of care and services they provide. Want to grow with our client?
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
• Near native level of French
• Near native level of English
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• 2 years+ Sales Experience (more is always better)
• Excellent personal skills
• Strong listening skills
• Quick to learn
• Strong work ethic
• Valid EU Passport and/or EU Work Permit for Ireland
• Ok with travel back & forth from Dublin to France 50% of the time.
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland – Work in the Green Isle’s Capital City that is Dublin. Dublin is the city that can sleep but chooses not to, with so much to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will sit a phone interview with the recruiter and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in the Dublin office with the Hiring Manager. Last but not least there will be a final interview with the Sales Manager.
Salary: €45,000 basic gross per annum
Keywords: French Sales, French Sales Executive, French Inside Sales, Senior Sales Executive
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...