|Job Title:||French Solutions Engineer - Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||5 months ago|
French Solutions Engineer - Dublin
This is a strong customer-facing role where we are looking for someone to do more than just lift and shift – we are looking for you to be able & comfortable to design from scratch (Cloud experience is extremely beneficial).
Have 3+ years experience in the field of solutions (networks/digital transformation/cloud infrastructure) and an interest in living and working in Dublin - talk to us today.
- Talk with clients on a weekly basis - preparing and conducting customer workshops and presentations.
- As part of the presales team, you will need to prepare and deliver presentations to clients on how to integrate the platform into the customer's systems.
- Keep the GSE Development platform up to date.
Work for a global leader in providing storage and systems management solutions here in Dublin, Ireland. Our client’s services protect completely, enabling confidence wherever information is stored.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ -years’ experience in the field
- Experience with Networks/Digital Transformation/Cloud infrastructure
- Cloud experience (preferred)
- Strong public speaking skills (excellent presentation skills)
- Strong understanding of Virtualisation Technologies & Storage Technologies.
**You have a valid EU Passport or a work permit for Ireland**
Where is the job located?
Dublin - Ireland - Live and work in one of the friendliest capitals in Europe. Our New Tech Role is based in Blanchardstown, Dublin. Excite and explore the city of Dublin while working in the job of your dreams.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is set in 3 stages. Firstly, there is a recorded interview of 5 pre-recorded questions which you will have 2 minutes to respond to each question and send back.
Secondly, you will be invited for a face-to-face in London with the team lead (this can be a video call if needed).
Thirdly, you will be sent a case study and have a week to prepare a presentation to the director and team lead.
Salary: DOE - Depending on Experience
Keywords: Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer French Solutions Engineer, French Solutions Architect, Arbeiten in Dublin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...