- You will be looking after the creation and handling of invoices.
- Looking after payments & collections.
- Following an ISO9001 Quality control.
- Dealing with account receivables questions via phone and email.
- Work on back-office related tasks with regards to accounts receivables/collections.
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Berlin, Germany. Our client has a number of office location in Europe and many are based in Germany. With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this Account Receivables job:
- Near Native French
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months experience/ internship in account and finance sector
- Works well under pressure
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
First, the interview will begin with a phone interview where you will speak with the recruiter, secondly, there will be a call with the team lead. Lastly, there will be a language test (French).
With regard to salary, you can expect to earn between €1,700 - €1,800 gross per month. There is also a relocation package for those living outside of Germany.
Keywords: French jobs Berlin, French Speaking job, travailler à berlin, account receivables, finance