- Take incoming calls and emails from various customers & clients – advising them on how best to resolve their technical issues with relation to vehicle diagnostics.
- Aid customers/clients with the logistical queries
- Advise and guide on a speedy technical solution for the customers/clients wants and/or needs.
Work for a big player in the tech side of the automotive sector. Our client prides themselves on offering the best tech solutions based on their excellent quality and innovation. They are based in Dusseldorf and now looking to grow their French automotive support team.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 3+ years hands-on experience in modern vehicle mechanics in a workshop and/or garage
- Excellent working knowledge in the automotive electronics sector
- You have a valid EU Passport OR a valid work permit for Germany
Where is this job located?
Dusseldorf – Germany – you would be living and working in the capital of the NRW – North Rhine Westphalia state of Germany. One of Germany’s most prestigious industrial and financial centres with affordable housing, a vast variety of multicultural individuals accompanied with a great modern lifestyle.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by a technical assessment and once you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview (Skype interview if you cannot make a face-to-face).
**If you have to travel for the face-to-face interview the company will reimburse some of the expenses**
Salary: €3,500 - €4,500 gross per month along with a relocation package for those currently outside of Germany.
Keywords: French automotive support, French Tech Support, French IT Support, French Mechanics