Job DescriptionFrench Customer Care Representative for fresh & friendly car rental player in this fast-growing market here in Berlin, Germany.
This is a great opportunity for entry level French speakers (who don’t have previous experience or those who are simply looking for a career change).
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via both phone and email.
- You will be dealing (mainly) with customer queries and issues (both in English and in French)
- With particular difficult scenarios, you will need to collaborate with various other departments
- You will need to document each customer interaction in the customer database to help future recruits and for quality purposes.
Work for a fast-growing organisation within an exciting sector of moto share and motor rental. Help them, help customers get where they need to go at a fraction of the cost & at their own ease.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of French
- Excellent level of English
- A+ communication skills (especially written skills)
- No previous customer care experience needed (If you do have it – GREAT!)
- Eager to Learn
- Highly motivated
- Ok with working in shifts
Where is the job located?
Germany’s capital – Berlin – with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve 2 phone/Skype interview – 1 with the recruiter and 1 with the hiring manager here in Berlin.
Salary: As this is an entry-level job there is a salary width to from entry level to more experienced. You can look forward to earning between €21,000 - €24,000 (depending on experience).
Keywords: French customer service, French customer service job, French jobs Berlin, Arbeiten in Berlin, French customer care jobs