|Job Title:||French Speaking Customer Service Agent- Stuttgart|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionFrench Customer Service Representative for large Nordic Manufacturer here in Stuttgart – Previous office experience is needed (1-2 years) and if you have customer service experience that would be a big plus for your application.
Please keep in mind, our client is looking more for a personality fit than experience here, so this is a great opportunity for those looking to kick-start their career or possibly those looking for a career change.
- You will be aiding customers via phone and email with any issues or queries on the company’s products.
- While helping customers, you will need to document the issue/query in the company CRM system and the resolution offered to help with future quality checks and training purposes.
- You will be tasked with monitoring customer payments of goods as well as working closely with the finance department.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date on all of the products offered by the company so with each customer interaction you are knowledgeable and can help 100%.
Work for an international Nordic Manufacturer that specialises in the infant industry. With over 100 years behind them, they are proudly seen as the market leaders.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous office experience is needed (1-2 years)
- Customer Service Experience would be a big plus
- MS Office skills
- Team player
- Genuine interest in living & working in Stuttgart
Where is this job located?
Stuttgart – Germany –The German city well-known as the home to Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. Of course, if you are not a car lover there is plenty to behold for the nature lovers in Stuttgart’s Botanical garden – Wilhelma.
Interview & Salary:
Interview wise you will first have a quick phone interview with the team manager and if successful, you will be invited over for a one-day trial – to give you a good idea of what you general day-to-day will look like.
Your travel costs to Stuttgart will not be reimbursed so we are looking for someone who is genuine about living and work here.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €30,000 - €34,000 gross per annum along with a 10% yearly bonus (dependant on your performance)
Keywords: French Jobs Germany, French Customer Service, French Customer Service Jobs, French jobs Stuttgart
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...