|Job Title:||French Customer Service Representative - Dublin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 year ago|
French speaker with an excellent level of English (written & verbal) skills, a proven track record in working within the Customer Service (2 years’ experience)?
If you answer yes, then we would love to talk. Our client based in Blanchardstown, Dublin is looking for French speaking Customer Service Representatives.
In order to apply, you must have a valid EU Passport or a STAMP4/Work Permit.
- You will work via phone, email and online chat when discussing and solving any customer queries.
- You will be working closely with various other departments in order to resolve any problems/issues customers may have.
- As this will be a fast-paced environment you will need to prioritize well your workload in order to keep in line with and achieve KPI’s.
- Compile reports on a regular basis in order to identify and improve certain company processes.
Work for one of the leading e-commerce providers for international brands. Our client prides themselves on their excellent services, overall quality and great team working with them.
- near native French
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years minimum customer service is crucial
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Valid EU Passport and/or Work Permit and/or STAMP4
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown – Dublin is where our client is based – You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoiled for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centre’s in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve two face-to-face interviews in the client’s office in Blanchardstown. There is no relocation package, so it is best if you are already based in Ireland.
Salary – you can expect to earn between €25,000 gross per annum but for the right candidate with an exceptional CV and English skills, we would be willing to negotiate a slightly higher wage.
Keywords: French Customer Service, French jobs Ireland, Frech jobs Dublin, Customer Service Representative,Customer Service Job Dublin, Work in Dublin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...