|Job Title:||French Tech Support – Cork|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionFrench speaking Tech Support representative wanted in Cork, Ireland for an international, homegrown Irish company. Currently looking to grow their Tech Support team for a large project where you will be working alongside one of the most successful online services in the world.
- Provide first line support to customers via phone and email.
- Investigate, resolve and/or escalate issues to level 2 support where needed.
- Document all client issues and queries in the company database.
- Aim to maintain an excellent quality of calls and support to all customers
- Work on both personal and group targets.
- Help with order management and product pre-sales where needed.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join the team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is within the internet-based products sector here in Dublin.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 -12 Months minimum of Tech Support experience (troubleshooting experience and understanding of consumer-based electronics).
- Experience with using WiFi-enabled devices.
- Good understanding of internet-based electronics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good multitasking skills
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland–A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (French) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €24,000 gross per year (up to €4,000 in performance bonus per year) along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: French Tech Support, French IT Support, French IT Jobs, French jobs Ireland, French speaking jobs Cork
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...