You will need a near native level of both French & Spanish and English – Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a minimum of 3 years technical support.
- Taking inbound calls/emails/online chat from a customer with issues and queries.
- You will need to asses each problem & come up with a diagnosis to solve the issue – while doing so you will need to log issues within the CRM system in order to help future training.
- You will have to work towards personal and team targets.
Work for a company that is specialised in the development or IT protection solutions. Allowing their customers to surf the web safely and freely without cause for worry.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of French
- Near native level of Spanish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- 3 years Tech Support experience within the B2B environment Comfortable with advising clients on security-related products (for online use)
- Good understanding of switching/networking/routers/firewalls etc
- Good working knowledge of network protocols.
Where is the job located?
Madrid – Spain – The glorious capital – The city that’s need’s no introduction. Everyone knows of Madrid’s Amazing weather, excellent public transport, lower cost of living in comparison to other European capitals and a great nightlife scene.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will begin with a phone interview and online assessments (includes writing an in-depth email). If successful you will be invited for one more in-depth phone interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,000 gross per annum along with great company benefits such as private healthcare.
Keywords: French Tech Support, Spanish Tech Support, French Technical Support, Spanish Technical Support, French+ Spanish Speaking Jobs Madrid, Jobs in Madrid