German Account Manager for Visual Content Provider - Dublin
German Account Manager Opportunity here in Dublin, Ireland for those with a proven track record in negotiations and sales renewals. Work for an American International Organisation with near 30 years in providing creative visual content to over 200 countries worldwide.
Eager to learn and grow your career in Sales here in Dublin? Apply today!
- Own and push the renewal process - identifying customer needs, investigate and uncover issues/objections and focus on a successful closure.
- Create and carry out strategies towards negotiations of mid size renewal contracts for a positive outcome for both parties.
- Develop and implement interventions for the sole purpose of customer renewals.
- Work closely with various departments in the renewals process and increasing your overall renewal rate.
- Focus on increasing growth via proactive identification of growth opportunities and rolling them out.
- Develop a clear understanding of all customers in order to strategise and present the ideal scenario for a successful closure each time.
- Conduct lengthy sales presentations to large groups with sample visuals to drive discussion & positive outcomes.
- Provide and maintain an up to date and accurate forecast for your renewals on a regular basis to management.
- Update the company system on a regular basis in order to help with future sales.
Work for an American International Organisation visual content provider service near 200 countries with their creative and trusted content for the last 25 years. With office locations across the globe like Dublin, London, HonKong and more - an A+ career opportunity is at your fingertips.
You will need the following to join the Account Management team here:
- Near Native Level of German
- Near Native Level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proven track record in negotiations and contract retaining
- 1-2 years previous Sales experience (Sales Renewals/Account Manager/Customer Success)
- Experience in working with Enterprise CRM system or similar system when it came to managing the sales cycle.
- Excellent Negotiations skills
- Ability to strategize & prioritise
- Excellent time management
- Eager to succeed & grow
Where is job Located?
Dublin city centre - work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview & Salary:
Firstly you will be invited for a phone call with the HR Manager. Second, there would be a video interview with the recruiter and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here Dublin with the Manager and HR representative. Of course, if you are currently living outside of Dublin, a video call can be arranged.
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 gross per annum - this is dependant on experience. Please be aware that there is no relocation package for this position, you would ideally already be living in Dublin and if you are not, you will need to relocate to Dublin on your own expense.
Keywords: German Account Manager, German Customer Success Manager, German Sales Renewals, German Sales Dublin, Arbeiten in Dublin, Arbeiten im Ausland