|Job Title:||German Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €33,000 gross per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||about 1 month ago|
German Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown
German speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound?
Our client is looking for near native German speakers to join the Accounts Receivables team here in Blanchardstown, Dublin. We are looking for you to have 2 years accounting/finance experience ideally in a multinational shared service work environment.
Interested in progressing your career in account receivables here in Dublin? Talk to us today!
- Carry out a strong credit control function – ensuring that debt is collected in a timely manner and reaching monthly targets for designated ledgers across EMEA and LAPAC regions.
- Build strong relationships with the customer base.
- Chase outstanding debts via phone and email etc. ensuring you have documented all notes of collection activities undertaken.
- Work on negotiation letter of credit and bank guarantees.
- Work closely with various other departments in order to resolve any outstanding queries & to keep customer satisfaction high.
- Flag high/low-risk customers account to the risk team in order to reduce possible bad debt exposure and/or adjust credit limits in accordance with progressing sales figures.
- Provide regular reports on various Accounts Receivables aspects (Dispute log, collections forecast, bad debt etc)
Our client is known as the world leader in their industry - they operate in the medical technology industry, where their main aim is to help those in the medical sector work with care and ease. With near 30 years behind them and offices all over the world, this is a great company to work for that can help you grow both personally and professionally.
You will need the following to qualify for this Account Receivables job:
- Near Native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- ICM or Accounting Technician qualification (desirable)
- 2 years of Accounting/Finance experience (Account Receivables/General Ledger experience)
- Excellent process knowledge of Accounts Receivables
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with MS Office
- Experience in a multinational shared service environment (would be beneficial)
Where is the job located?
Blanchardstown - Dublin - is where our client is based - You will be working in a large suburb that is only 20 minutes’ drive from Dublin city centre and with many public transport options you are spoilt for choice. Blanchardstown is also home to one of the biggest shopping centres in Ireland, so you are never too far from a bargain.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a quick language test (German), a phone interview (face-to-face if you are local) and lastly, a face-to-face interview here in Dublin.
Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
Keywords: German Accounting Jobs, German Account Receivables, German Finance Jobs, German Jobs Dublin, Work in Dublin, Working Abroad
Italian Account Receivables Representative - Blanchardstown
Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 gross per year
German Contract Administrator - Dublin
Salary: €27,000 - €35,000 gross per year + Company Benefits
German Reservations Agent - Dublin
Salary: €24,000 gross per year + Relocation Package
German Solutions Consultant - Dublin
Salary: €38,000 - €43,000 gross per year + Relocation Package
German Customer Care Coordinator - Athlone
Salary: €28,000 - €30,000 gross per year + Relocation Package
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...