|Job Title:||German Accounting Assistant – Berlin|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
Job DescriptionGerman speaking Accounting Assistant wanted here in Berlin, Germany for a fast growing client of ours with a passion for Blockchain.
We’re looking for an entry-level General Accountant to join the team here and grow with the company. Love working with numbers & have your sights set on Berlin? We’d love to talk.
- Process account payable and accounts receivables.
- Process incoming invoices and input data correctly into the company system.
- You will support the preparation of financial statements.
- Gather and provide the relevant tax and finance documents to the financial department.
- Provide clerical and commercial support to management when needed.
Work for a fast growing and dynamic company based in the heart of the German capital - a company extremely passionate about Blockchain technology.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Good level of German would be beneficial.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Account Receivables and Account Payables
- Familiar with the German Tax System.
- Experience with SAP and/or DateV (other accounting systems)would be a big plus.
- Passion for Blockchain technology would be beneficial
Where is this job located?
Berlin - Germany -The capital city of a thriving economy! Berlin has plenty to offer those interested in architecture, music, art and many many more.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 rounds with the interview process here: firstly you will sit face-to-face with the hiring manager, secondly with the HR Manager and if successful you will interview with the HR Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €35,000 - €45,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: General Accounting, Account Assistant, German Bookkeeper
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...