German Admin Support job here in Dublin City Centre for those with excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail.
If you work well under pressure and are comfortable with supporting various departments then we’d love to talk.
- In support of the Administration and Sales team, you will review legal documents and compare for any discrepancies.
- Work on customer care (should calls come in) and data entry into the company system
- Support Admin team further with copying, distributing and mailing of time-sensitive documents.
- General Admin support tasks.
Based in Dublin city centre, our client is a big player in the Business Services Industry: with over 15 years experience in the sector & internationally known. With office locations in over 11 countries, working in near 10 languages, you can truly experience a multilingual environment.
You will need the following to become our next German speaking Admin Support:
- Near- native German
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous Admin Support would be a big plus for your application
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre- work in the heart of the capital of Ireland. Dublin has all that you could possibly ask for: amazing nightlife, great food, multicultural environment and many other factors to keep you happy.
Interview Process & Salary:
The interview process will include 3 rounds: 1 interview with the HR Manager, 2 with your potential manager here in Dublin and 3 with the Location Manager.
With regards to salary, you will earn €25,000 gross per annum.
There are a number of great company benefits such as- Extra holiday days, gym membership, health & dental cover.