|Job Title:||German B2B Account Executive - Berlin|
|Salary:||€55,000 - €60,000 gross per year + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||5 months ago|
German B2B Account Executive - Berlin
German B2B Account Executive wanted here in Berlin for a fast-growing team. You would focus on the sourcing and onboarding of new partner platforms for the software the company provides.
You need a near-native level of German and have previous B2B sales/pre-sales experience - software sales being the ideal experience.
- Support and advise business partners, process customer queries, offer and follow up.
- Work closely with various other departments to develop offers and sales strategies.
- Identify and chase both new customers and business partners within the DACH market.
- Represent the company at industry events.
- Responsible for the operational and strategic support of specific accounts.
- Further, develop your ket accounts.
- Negotiate and conclude long-term contracts at the decision-maker level.
- The handling and development of contracts will be your responsibilities.
- Continually analyse the market and identify possible development opportunities.
Work for a company that is near 100 years in business and has been at the forefront of business communication since the 1920’s. Having grown from strength to strength and developing further services for their clients. They are now looking for further grow their headquarters here in Berlin within the order management department.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- English would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2+ years experience software sales/technical sales (B2B Sales/pre-sales)
- Strong knowledge of API integrations
- Familiar with the sale of SAAS solutions within the B2B environment.
- Proven track record in the attracting, establishing and expanding of new business.
- In-depth technical knowledge - a high affinity for innovative solutions
- Willing to travel
Where is this job located?
Germany’s capital - Berlin - with lots to offer: a big art scene, great nightlife and beautiful modern architecture. Berlin is the place to be & you will love every second of it.
Interview & salary:
The interview process will be straight forward, the first-round interview is with the MD (Managing Director) and once successful you will be invited for a face-to-face with the Sales Manager here in Berlin.
Salary: 50:50 split - where you can earn up to €60,000 gross per annum (we could go higher for the right profile). Not forgetting that you will have the open to work from home and if needed you will receive a company car.
Keywords: Work in Berlin, German Account Executive, German B2B Sales, Software Sales, German Sales jobs Berlin
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...