|Job Title:||German B2B Customer Service Representative - Galway|
|Salary:||€0 - 30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kellie Anne Molloy|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||7 months ago|
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted in Galway, Ireland for international medical/healthcare manufacturer. We’re looking for a nearnative German speaker with a good level of English and strong attention to detail to join the growing team here in Galway.
Live and work in a beautiful city that has all the offering of a big city but a small town feel.
- You will be tasked with processing orders that have come in via the CRM system.
- Review and maintain customers’ orders regularly.
- Investigate and resolve any customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Take incoming calls, emails and fax issues from customers with regards to pricing, inventory, terms and deliveries.
- Keep yourself up to date with the company’s level of inventory.
- Work with various departments within the company
- Responsible for communicating any customer account changes to the relevant account manager within the sales team.
Work for a global manufacturer with the medical/healthcare industry here in Galway, Ireland.
With over 100 years in the business and near 100,000 employees across the globe, this is certainly a company you will want to work with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years customer service/call centre experience (preferably in the healthcare sector)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Work well with deadline and targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker
Where is the job located?
Galway! The beautiful west of Ireland – All the benefits of a big city with the feel of a small town. Galway has just as much to offer as Dublin, but you won’t feel lost in this friendly city. A big meeting place here is Eyre square, which is surrounded by traditional Irish pubs, shopping centres, café’s, restaurants and more.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a phone/Skype interview with a recruiter and if you are successful you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager here in Athlone.
Salary: You will earn €30,000 (depending on experience) gross per annum and if needed there is a relocation package where your flight over to Ireland will be reimbursed and there is paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Customer Service Job, German jobs Ireland, German Customer Care, Customer Care Coordinator
German B2B Customer Service Gütersloh
Salary: €28,000 - 29,580 per year + Relocation Package
German Admin Support Representative - Galway
Salary: €28.000 - €30,000 gross per year + Relocation Package
Spanish B2B Customer Service Gütersloh
Salary: €28,000 - €29,580 per year + Relocation Package
Italian B2B Customer Service - Gütersloh
Salary: €28,000 - €29,580 gross per year + Relocation Package
German Customer Support Representative - Cork
Salary: €24.5k - 25.5k per year + Relocation Package
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...