We are looking for you to be able to start on the 1st of July 2019! For €28,000 gross per annum and the chance to work on a hot new project within the B2B sector - Talk to us Now!
- Take incoming calls and emails from business clients in accordance with SLA’s.
- Provide back-up support and cover.
- Work closely with other departments within the company in order to ensure A+ customer support.
- Ensure quality standards are met alongside with customer needs.
Work for a global office supply organisation with a number of office locations across Ireland. Known as one of the biggest names in the industry, they are growing their customer support team here in Dublin.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer support experience
- Work well under pressure
- Great multitasker
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a quick language test (Norwegian), a phone interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview here in Cork.
Salary: €28,000 gross per annum.
We are looking for German speakers who are already based in Ireland and can start in July but if you can still start in July - we can discuss a relocation package!
Keywords: German Customer Support, German B2B Customer Support, German Customer Service, German speaking Jobs Cork, German jobs Ireland