We are looking for you to be able to start on the 1st of July 2019! For €28,000 gross per annum and the chance to work on a hot new project within the B2B sector - Talk to us Now!
- Review ad submissions and ensure they abide by company rules and regulations.
- Provide back-up support and cover.
- Escalate questionable ads to next level support
- Work as part of a team to troubleshoot approval errors and identify workflow best practice.
Work for a global office supply organisation with a number of office locations across Ireland. Known as one of the biggest names in the industry, they are growing their back office support team here in Dublin.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months back office support experience
- Work well under pressure
- Great multitasker
Where is the job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland – Live and work in Dublin the booming capital of wee old Ireland. Fall in love with this multicultural city and all it has to offer. Whether you walk down the River Liffey or jog around Stephens Green – Dublin has what you need.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will involve a quick language test (Norwegian), a phone interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview here in Dublin.
Salary: €30,000 gross per annum.
We are looking for German speakers who are already based in Ireland and can start in July but if you can still start in July - we can discuss a relocation package!
Keywords: German Customer Support, German B2B Customer Support, German Customer Service, German speaking Jobs Dublin, German jobs Ireland