|Job Title:||German B2B Tech Support Representative|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||12 months ago|
German B2B Tech Support Representatives wanted here in Stuttgart for an international cloud-based software provider that has been growing steadily for the last 14 years. You will need a near native level of German, bachelors degree in Computer science and a minimum of 3 years of tech support experience (Pre-sales Engineering or IT Admin experience is good too). Interested in developing your tech support career near Stuttgart?
- Support customers and advice to business customers within the pre-sales, sales and implementation process.
- Work closely with the sales team in order to provide tech support advice and feedback in order to meet the customer's needs.
- Deliver demonstrations of the software products to potential customers - both onsite and remote.
Work for a cloud-based software provider that is growing steadily in the last 14 years. They have 6 office locations across the EU, around 800 employees working for them that speak over 30 languages. Currently, they are looking for German B2B Tech Support Representative to join their team hear near Stuttgart. The office is around 30 mins drive from Stuttgart city centre.
You will need the following to qualify for this Sales job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- Bachelors degree (Computer Science/IT/ Business/Economics)
- 3 Years Tech Support experience (Pre-sales Engineering or IT Admin experience is good too)
- Strong knowledge of Networking, operating systems, mobile devices etc.
- Ok with travelling to customers from time to time
Where is the job located?
Stuttgart – Germany – The German city well-known as the home to Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. Of course, if you are not a car lover there is plenty to behold for the nature lovers in Stuttgart’s Botanical garden – Wilhelma.
Interview & Salary:
You will sit a phone interview with the Recruiter and if successful you will be invited for a second interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: €60,000 gross per annum + 10% bonus.
Keywords: German IT Support, German Tech Support, B2B Tech Support, German Jobs Stuttgart, Arbeiten in Stuttgart
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...