|Job Title:||German Back Office Support – Krakow|
|Job Veröffentlicht:||over 1 year ago|
- You will be analysing the client’s goods online in order to catalogue and offer up the best product descriptions for users.
- You will ensure that the overall user experience on the company e-commerce website is a positive one.
- In order to always stay one step ahead and to create the best user experience possible, you will be in regular contact with various other departments within the company.
Work for a well-known award-winning business solutions provider here in Krakow. Our client is expanding within the EU. With over 500 employees and being well known for their constant support to their employees to grow, this is a company you and your career will love.
You will need the following to qualify for this Back Office job:
- Near native German
- Near native English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written communication)
- 3rd level degree
- Genuine interest in technology
- Good computer skills
- Well organised
- Good research skills
- No previous back office experience needed
Where is the job located?
Live & work along the border of the Czech Republic – Krakow, Poland is where this job is based. Krakow is well equipped with public services, is full of beauty and outdoor activities. You will love every second of your Polish adventure.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process is quite simple. Starting with a phone interview and if successful you are invited for a face-to-face here in Krakow with the hiring manager.
The salary is between 7000 - 8000 Zloty gross per month and working for our client does come with a number of great benefits (life insurance, leisure vouchers, gym etc).
Last but certainly not least, there is a relocation package for those living outside Poland.
Keywords: German jobs Poland, German speaking Jobs, Work in Krakow, Arbeiten in Polen, German Marketing
"Careertrotter is one of our essential partners for our international recruiting process" - Client in Germany
"Definitley 5 out of 5 stars - No question"
Dirk in Cork
Your Multilingual Recruitment Partner
COVID-19 & Finding Work Abroad or at Home
With the current panic around the COVID-19 pandemic, we can 100% understand that there are many questions to be answered with regards to finding wo...
Careertrotter & The COVID-19 Update
Dear Client, As I am sure you are fully aware, there is plenty of uncertainty and fear surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and while I am also sure t...
St. Patrick's Day - The Irish Experience Abroad
** We know with the current issues surrounding the coronavirus that all parades and gatherings have been cancelled but we thought we share what hap...